No doors and a lot of dust


We had a pseudokitchen for about 8 weeks.


We decided to keep the original cabinets because they were in very good condition and the cabinet boxes are actually pretty solid and clean inside, they are of better quality than many cabinets sold these days unless you would want to pay a fortune and I didn't want to
pay a fortune.
Also it feels good to not have to take more from the nature for no reason.  
After studying the space we have and the plumbing/ electrical available, we concluded there wasn't much we could change unless we wanted a major renovation that would include tearing walls down and new plumbing and electrical and I was not ready for that. 

Because we did not want to spent an entire week of vacation working with construction, we started the renovation by working in the evenings. I had to have the other side of the kitchen still functioning so I used a plastic curtain to try to isolate the area from dust when we were sending and taking things down. of course before that I took all my groceries to a pantry we have on the side.

I was actually glad I had to go to work so I wouldn't have to deal with it all day, ha ha ha.

Popular posts from this blog

The Resistance